- Jehovah (Yahweh -Hebrew) is the personal name of God in the Scriptures–the living, self-existent, unchanging, eternal, creator and Lord of all things.
- Jesus means ‘Savior.’
- Emmanuel means ‘God with us.’
- Messiah is from the Hebrew meaning ‘anointed.’
- Christ is a Greek word meaning ‘the anointed one.’ Synonymous with Messiah.
- Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet. It represents Jesus as ‘the beginning and the end, the first and the last.’
Names of the Lord
- January 1, 2013
- Did You Know?, Issue 03